1. Develop and lead the trends and political initiatives on the international scene with regard to the Palestinian situation and in the future of the Arab region.
2. Working with partners on the international and regional arenas for the dissemination of the secular democratic political thought and the principles of freedom and human rights in the region in addition to the positive contribution in the field of dialogue between different civilizations and cultures in order to strengthen relations between the peoples and awarded on the basis of acceptance and tolerance, pluralism and respect.
3. Work on recruiting energies and possibilities of international organizations to support the Palestinian people and the vision of the Fatah movement.
This includes the following detailed objectives:
1. the movement continues to work to mobilize and recruit forces, parties and energies in order to help the Palestinian people and the Fatah movement to resist the occupation through the development of a strategy for resistance based political and public work full Palestinian rights to Neil.
2. Enhance the PLO umbrella and moral homeland of all Palestinians at home and abroad and was hired as a national entity between him and the international community and various governments until the completion of independence and liberation.
3. Build and activate distinct network of international relations for the movement to strengthen its presence on the international level, and the recruitment of potential external organizations to support the Palestinian people and the vision of the Fatah movement.
Relationship with frameworks kinetic Commissioner for External Relations commissions stemming from one of the central committee of the Fatah movement. And linked by a vertical relations with the Central Committee and the Revolutionary Council, so as to provide reports to the Central Committee and the Revolutionary Council, and is working on the application of Fatah's vision in the field of foreign relations to be decided by the Central Committee and ratified by the Revolutionary Council of the movement.
Therefore, the Commission associated with the Central Committee in the daily relationship and conduct business linked to the Revolutionary Council as a reference set out the general trends to see movement in the field of foreign relations.
Furthermore, the Commission's relations horizontal integration and cooperation with all the commissions arising from the Central Committee